Sayed Mohsin Reza
Ph.D. Student, Department of Computer Science (CS)
University of Texas at El Paso, USA.
E-mail: smrezaiit (AT) gmail (DOT) com or sreza3 (AT) miners (DOT) utep (DOT) edu
I am a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Texas at El Paso. I am also working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant here. Prior to joining here, I was a Full Stack Software Developer at Pupptech Inc, USA. I obtained my Masters and Bachelor degree from Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh.
My undergraduate research work was on the Conference Management System aiming at improving the submission & review system. Currently, This project is used for educational purposes by many international conferences & journals. Website: http://www.proconf.org/
My main research areas are Machine learning, Data Science, Software Engineering and Software Quality. The goal of my research is to develop novel algorithms to solve problems from these areas while respecting the underlying problem structures and presenting with scalable platforms that can handle massive, heterogeneous data-sets. My current research projects are on the following fields:
- Machine learning, Data Science, Deep Learning
- Multi-label learning, Classifier builder, Association Mining
- Forecasting behavior time analysis
- Software Quality Management
- Software Quality Analysis, Dataset Creation
- Classification of code quality using ML techniques
- Forecasting future software quality behavior
- ModelMine: A Tool to Facilitate Mining Models from Open Source Repositories in MODELS 2020.
- Performance Analysis of Machine Learning Approaches in Software Complexity Prediction in TCCE 2020.
- Behavioral analysis of turbulent exhale flows in IEEE BHI 2018. [ Best Paper Award ]