Sayed Mohsin Reza
Ph.D. Candidate & Graduate Teaching Assistant (TA)
Department of Computer Science (CS)
University of Texas at El Paso, USA.
E-mail: smrezaiit (AT) gmail (DOT) com or sreza3 (AT) miners (DOT) utep (DOT) edu
I am a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Texas at El Paso. I am also working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant here. Prior to joining here, I was a Full Stack Software Developer at Pupptech Inc, USA. I obtained my Masters and Bachelor degree from Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh.
My undergraduate research work was on the Conference Management System aiming at improving the submission & review system. Currently, This project is used for educational purposes by many international conferences & journals. Website: http://www.proconf.org/
My main research areas are Machine learning, Data Science, Software Engineering and Software Quality. The goal of my research is to develop novel algorithms to solve problems from these areas while respecting the underlying problem structures and presenting with scalable platforms that can handle massive, heterogeneous data-sets. My current research projects are on the following fields:
- Machine learning, Data Science, Deep Learning
- Multi-label learning, Classifier builder, Association Mining
- Forecasting behavior time analysis
- Software Quality Management
- Software Quality Analysis, Dataset Creation
- Classification of code quality using ML techniques
- Forecasting future software quality behavior
- The human in model-driven engineering loop: A case study on integrating handwritten code in model-driven engineering repositories in Wiley Journal of Software Practice & Experience 2021.
- ModelMine: A Tool to Facilitate Mining Models from Open Source Repositories in MODELS 2020.
- Behavioral analysis of turbulent exhale flows in IEEE BHI 2018. [ Best Paper Award ]
Academic Volunteer Activities
- Reviewer in International Conference on Big Data, IoT and Machine Learning (BIM 2021)
- Reviewer in International Conference on Science and Contemporary Technologies (ICSCT 2021)
- Mentor, Research Experience for undergraduates, University of Texas at El Paso , 2020
- Web Co-Chair, IEEE WIECON-ECE 2015 Conference